Monday, October 8, 2012


the susprise workshop

This weekend I've got a little surprise. My friend asked me to lead a workshop for children about shadow theatre. He couldn't and needed a substitute. Of course I took over and it was so much fun! Unfortunately we only had one hour, but still we were able to make simple puppets, and experiment a little bit with the light. 
The kids loved it. Especially the magic part of the shadows getting alive. They were focused and really into it. The girls prepared a story inspired by a short shadow theatre show, they've seen before the workshop. The boys brought up to the stage almost compleet Star Wars saga:)
I enjoyed it very much, and here are some results. Enjoy it too!










4 comments:

  1. That is amazing - I can imagine the children were transfixed..... The big kid in me would of been.

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nina! It always makes me happy seeing that the "simple 2D shadow" brings such amazement ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, Dorina!! Like your work ! ;) All the best!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...