Friday, July 26, 2013

good meat


It's not the first time I saw cute fluffy creatures cut in pieces. But in a puppet theatre I can handle it. (I secretly enjoy it :) Two butchers and one foxy narrator showed us how the things work in their "La Boucherie Renard" (by these guys). Bunnies getting electric chair, and chickens being catapulted in the air and a lot of steaming and burning machinery. Lovely show. And children were helping. Catching the flying parts of chickens or they acctually made the electric chair work. They also could pick the bunny which was finnaly skinned. Belgian kids are tough ;)





Later, like I wasn't lucky enough to see the butchers I managed to catch the end of the one man show - "Richard, le polichineur d'ecritoire" by Compagnie des chemnis de terre. Except that it was performed with real meat, the main character also used a meaty mask on his face. Magical! (and followed by loud reactions of the audience:) 
But I really need to learn some more french. It would help me to enjoy a little more. Otherwise it was all very formidable! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...